NFP Client Learning Portal
Join NFP Training & Education to stay in the know on important industry topics and earn PHR/SHPR/GPHR Recertification Credit. Visit the NFP Client Learning Portal to see upcoming webinar opportunities and register for a live webinar.
Can't make a live webinar? An on-demand recording of each session will be posted to the NFP Client Learning Portal. Those listening to a recorded webinar will not be eligible for recertification credit.
Past webinar opportunities archived at the NFP Client Learning Portal include:
Health Care Reform
- Complying with Wellness Program Requirements under Health Care Reform
- Getting Ready for the Employer Mandate
- Legislative Update
- PPACA's Exchange Notice Requirement
- PPACA Update
- A Discussion of FSAs, HRAs, and HSAs
- Cobra Compliance
- Cost Containment Strategies
- Employer Obligations Under ERISA
- HIPAA Privacy and Security for Employers
- Plan Sponsors be Aware: DOL Audits on the Rise
- Same-sex Marriages and Health Plans After Windsor
- Top 10 Benefits Compliance Requirements an Employer Should Know
- Understanding Section 125 Qualifying Events
- Effective Compensation Program Design
- Effectively Managing Employee Performance
- Employer-sponsored Clinics and Telemedicine- Onsite, Online, Anywhere!
- Evaluating, Choosing, and Implementing HRIS Systems
- Leave Laws are Ever Changing: Are You Keeping Up?
- The Well-designed Wellness Program
This material was created by NFP, its subsidiaries, or affiliates for distribution by their Registered Representatives, Investment Advisor Representatives, and/or Agents. This material was created to provide accurate and reliable information on the subjects covered. It is not intended to provide specific legal, tax or other professional advice. The services of an appropriate professional should be sought regarding your individual situation. Neither NFP Securities, Inc. nor NFP Benefits offer legal or tax services.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc., a Broker/Dealer and Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Investment Advisory Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc. a Federally Registered Investment Adviser. NFP Benefits Partners is a division of NFP Insurance Services, Inc., which is a subsidiary of National Financial Partners Corp, the parent company of NFP Securities, Inc. NFP Securities, Inc. is not affiliated with any other entities listed on this document.
Not all of the individuals using this material are registered to offer Securities or Investment Advisory services through NFP Securities, Inc.