NFP Client Learning Portal
Join NFP Training & Education to stay in the know on important industry topics and earn PHR/SHPR/GPHR Recertification Credit. Visit the NFP Client Learning Portal to see upcoming webinar opportunities and register for a live webinar.
Can't make a live webinar? An on-demand recording of each session will be posted to the NFP Client Learning Portal. Those listening to a recorded webinar will not be eligible for recertification credit.
Past webinar opportunities archived at the NFP Client Learning Portal include:
Health Care Reform
- Employer Mandate: Who Must Comply
- Employer Mandate: Who is a Full-time Employee?
- Employer Mandate: Penalties
- The Impact of PPACA's Fees, Contributions and Taxes on Employers as Plan Sponsors
- Health Care Reform from the Employee's Perspective
- Health Exchanges, Essential Health Benefits and the Employer Mandate
- Breaking Down the Final HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations
- FMLA Final Regulations: 20 Years Later and Regulations Are Still Being Issued
- Obesity and the Cost to Companies
- The State of HR in 2013
- Stress Management and the Impact to Your Workforce
- Identifying and Solving External and Internal HR Challenges
This material was created by NFP, its subsidiaries, or affiliates for distribution by their Registered Representatives, Investment Advisor Representatives, and/or Agents. This material was created to provide accurate and reliable information on the subjects covered. It is not intended to provide specific legal, tax or other professional advice. The services of an appropriate professional should be sought regarding your individual situation. Neither NFP Securities, Inc. nor NFP Benefits offer legal or tax services.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc., a Broker/Dealer and Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Investment Advisory Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc. a Federally Registered Investment Adviser. NFP Benefits Partners is a division of NFP Insurance Services, Inc., which is a subsidiary of National Financial Partners Corp, the parent company of NFP Securities, Inc. NFP Securities, Inc. is not affiliated with any other entities listed on this document.
Not all of the individuals using this material are registered to offer Securities or Investment Advisory services through NFP Securities, Inc.