We are committed to providing
insight, solutions and support to your company. This HR and Benefits Compliance Solutions website is just one tool we offer to address the compliance and regulatory issues that face your company. With proper knowledge and guidance, you will be better suited to navigate the ever-changing regulatory tide.
Issue: August 12, 2014
- August Training Opportunities — Register Now
- Medical Loss Ratio Rebates: It's That Time Again!
- CMS Provides New FAQ Guidance on Reinsurance Contributions
- CMS Releases Electronic Opt‑out Guidance for Self‑insured, Non‑federal Governmental Plans
- IRS Regulations Address Health Insurance Premium Tax Credits, Cap Fines for Individuals
- CMS Issues FAQs Relating to Medicare and the Marketplace
- REGTAP Continues Educational Efforts Related to Reinsurance Contributions
- IRS to Host Webinar for Large Employers Regarding Section 6056 Reporting
- Second Circuit: Terms of Collective Bargaining Agreement Do Not Constitute a Plan Document
- State Updates: AL, CO, GA, IL, IN, NH, OR, RI, VA
Read the latest Compliance Corner »
Frequently Asked Questions
Do controlled group rules apply for purposes of the employer mandate? Is one subsidiary responsible for the employer mandate penalty if another subsidiary does not offer affordable minimum value coverage?
Read the answer »
This material was created by NFP, its subsidiaries, or affiliates for distribution by their Registered Representatives, Investment Advisor Representatives, and/or Agents. This material was created to provide accurate and reliable information on the subjects covered. It is not intended to provide specific legal, tax or other professional advice. The services of an appropriate professional should be sought regarding your individual situation. Neither NFP Securities, Inc. nor NFP Benefits offer legal or tax services.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc., a Broker/Dealer and Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Investment Advisory Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc. a Federally Registered Investment Adviser. NFP Benefits Partners is a division of NFP Insurance Services, Inc., which is a subsidiary of National Financial Partners Corp, the parent company of NFP Securities, Inc. NFP Securities, Inc. is not affiliated with any other entities listed on this document.
Not all of the individuals using this material are registered to offer Securities or Investment Advisory services through NFP Securities, Inc.